- Canadian top athletes in the Olympics in Rio 2016
- Most Handsome Football Players
- Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth This Year
- The Benefits of Playing Tennis
- Sean Abbott wins Bradman Award 2015
- Eric Cantona Biography
- Hansie Cronje Death Conspiracy
- Cricket Stadiums in Pakistan
- Michael Jordan Secrets
- Best Cricket Movies
Top Golf Courses in Pakistan
- Updated: January 11, 2015
TOP GOLF COURSES IN PAKISTAN
(1) Karachi Golf Club is the top golfers destination in Pakistan. The Golf course is in karachi area of Karsaz. A peaceful place indeed. This course is the oldest in the country. It was established in late 1888. Peter Heradine a renowned architect designed the course in the early months of 1993. This course is a combination of three courses named as Red, Yellow, Blue courses. So combining the three courses it makes 27 Holes in total. There is alot of space for golf lovers to play here.
(2) Royal Palm Lahore Golf Club is situated in the biggest province of Pakistan Punjab. The course is a mixture of social hub and also for lovers of the game. There is always house full whenever you come here to play golf. Most of the Famous golf players in Pakistan play in this course. The membership is quite expensive almost equal to $4000. The club is a great place to play golf. It is situated near Canal Road. It has 18 Holes and Par 72. This is the best Lahore Golf club.
(3) Abbottabad Golf Club is one of the most beautiful courses in Pakistan. Situated in the heart of Abbottabad the course is simply beautiful the view everything is wonderful. Abbottabad weather which is pleasant almost throughout the year is just icing on the cake. Abbottabad has two golf courses too with the likes of Piffer Club, Abbottabad Golf course but this is the best in the city by a big margin.
(4) Chinar Golf Club in Murree is also beautiful course situated near Pearl Continental Hotel, Bhurban, Murree. This course is one of the best in Punjab. This course is under Pakistan Army.
(5) Rawalpindi Golf Club situated near the busiest Highway of Punjab the GT road is the best place to golf. The club is beautiful with international standards. The club is also used for other social events too. A must visit place.
(6) Mangla Golf Course is situated inside the Mangla Cantonment. Difficult access for civilians. The golf is in very beautiful location. It is equal to some of the best courses in the world.
(7) Indus Golf Course in Attock is the only golf course in Attock. It is not a very beautiful course and not the biggest but for amateur golfers it is a lovely course indeed. There are 9 holes in this course.
(8) Jhelum River view Golf Club is recently build golf course situated just near Jhelum River. The course has a great location but mostly it is used for social events. This course is one in many in Punjab Province.
(9) Peshawar Golf Club is situated in Peshawar near Lady Reading hospital and Pearl Continental Hotel. The course is beautiful and was build during the British Raj days by British Military. One of the top courses in Khyber Province.
(10) Sialkot Golf Course is situated in Sialkot cantonment. The club doesn’t allow civilians to play which is sad but this club is a beautiful club with a great turf and grass which is maintained by Pakistan Army.