- Canadian top athletes in the Olympics in Rio 2016
- Most Handsome Football Players
- Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth This Year
- The Benefits of Playing Tennis
- Sean Abbott wins Bradman Award 2015
- Eric Cantona Biography
- Hansie Cronje Death Conspiracy
- Cricket Stadiums in Pakistan
- Michael Jordan Secrets
- Best Cricket Movies
Federer wins Swiss Indoor Title
- Updated: October 26, 2014
Gofin had a very good throughout this tournament winning all the matches with big margins but he lost his serve in the opening game of the match and from there on Federer didn’t give him one chance to comeback.
Roger Federer is having a great run winning all his previous 12 matches. The Swiss tennis star played great forehand and backhand strokes in the match which kept pressure on the 23 years old Gofin. The result was writing on the wall as the 33 years old Swiss easily captured the title in less than an hour to win his home title in Switzerland.
Roger after the match has said he is looking like a young 24 years old tennis player after this win and will try his best to produce the tennis that he used to produce few years back. He said he is not concerned with the world Number 1 spot but focusing on his game and trying to improve in every official match.