- Canadian top athletes in the Olympics in Rio 2016
- Most Handsome Football Players
- Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth This Year
- The Benefits of Playing Tennis
- Sean Abbott wins Bradman Award 2015
- Eric Cantona Biography
- Hansie Cronje Death Conspiracy
- Cricket Stadiums in Pakistan
- Michael Jordan Secrets
- Best Cricket Movies
English Football Players Wives and Girlfriends
- Updated: January 15, 2015
ENGLISH FOOTBALL PLAYERS WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS:
(1) Joe Hart is going to marry Kimberely Crew very soon maybe this year. The two have been in a relationship for almost 5 years now. Joe proposed Kimberely in Mexico in 2013 where they were enjoying vacations and they probably will get married in 2015.
(2) Steven Gerrard and partner Alex Curran have been together for lots of years now. Alex is just a beauty and they have been happily married after a catholic ceremony was arranged in there marriage because Steve G is catholic. The Liverpool Captain who will leave for LA Galaxy this year is one of the best England has ever had. A wonderful Play maker and a wonderful person indeed. They both have three kids and happily married for few years now.
(3) Frank Lapmard and Christine Bleakley both have been in a relationship since the year 2009. Frank was in a relationship with a spanish model from whom he had two kids they live with the couple. Frank got engaged with lovely Christine in 2011. Christine is basically a Presenter.
(4) Gary Cahill looks similar to the big Peter Crouch but he is more handsome than him. Gemma Acton is the wife of Chelsea’s Defender. They are happily married and have two kids.
(5) James Milner and Amy Fletcher are both married and happily too. They were in a relationship for quite sometimes.
(6) Stewart Downing is not a person who is lucky in his relationships. He was dating a girl earlier which ended up pretty bad. He was dating lovely Donna Malon but now she is also his Ex Girlfriend. We hope Downing will be happy with his next relationship.
(7) Wayne Rooney and Coleen Rooney are the best couple ever. They have been together from School days. When rooney was not even famous this is true love. They married recently and have two kids.
(8) Phil Jagielka and Emily Jagielka are both lovely together. Phil is in a relationship with Emily Jagielka since 2010.
(9) Ashley Cole and Cheryl Cole were together but not anymore. They were happily married for three years but that relationship ended when Cheryl complained of domestic violence and later filed for divorce. They were seperated in 2010. Cheryl got married in July 2014 again with another guy. Ashley is playing these days in AS Roma.
(10) David Beckham and Victoria Beckham no introduction needed the best couple in England with a doubt. Victoria and Beckham have been pretty happily married for almost 7 years.
(11) John Terry and Toni Poole have been married since 2007. They have two kids. John is playing in Chelsea but he revealed in an interview recently that he was a Manchester United fan when young.
(12) Peter Crouch and the hot Abbey Clancy have been together for sometimes now. She started dating Peter Crouch in early 2006 and then were married in 2011. They have two kids. Abbey is a model by profession. Peter plays for Stoke and England these days. He is one of the top scorer in England team.